Careers with Farmer's Coop
Thank you for your interest in adding your unique skill set to the roster here at Farmer's Coop!
Our mission is to be the premier regional supplier and marketer of ag related services and products. Farmer's Coop Elevator has many dollars invested in concrete, steel and equipment to service our customers but our most important assets are our employees. Your individual contribution is vital for the success of Farmer's Coop. We offer competitive pay, a great benefits package, opportunities for education and advancement, as well as a stable and financially strong organization that appreciates your hard work, dedication and effort.
Click the links below for our full-time benefits package or to access our employment application! Applications can also be picked up at any of our locations in Gordon, Hay Springs, or Hemingford!
7-25-2019 FEED PRODUCTION MANAGER - GORDON FEED DEPT
SUMMARYTo bring a focus of customer service to Farmer's Coop by operating and maintaining the Gordon location feed mill in a manner that will optimize the cooperative’s efficiency, help achieve the cooperative’s mission and goals, and result in outstanding customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Follow safety regulations and keep operations and maintenance in compliance.
- Communicate with Feed Staff on production orders and scheduling.
- Communicate with Management on inventory and ingredient procurement needs.
- Responsible for production of quality feed mixes following state and federal guidelines
- Operate Feed Mill production during October through April which requires 6 days per week
- Load feed trucks for delivery.
- Assist customer loadout at warehouse.
- Promote the image of the cooperative.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain a work schedule as determined by the supervisor Maintain communication with operation and management personnel to assure the best internal and external customer service possible.
- Participate in Farmer's Coop safety culture by attending weekly and monthly meetings and promoting safety culture with fellow employees and customers.
- Be willing to serve on Farmer's Coop Safety Committee.
- Maintain a professional image with company vehicles, inside and outside of offices, company grounds and all other company property.
- Maintain professionalism with customers, management and co-workers.
Position is full-time and includes benefits! Click here for our Benefits Package.
Contact Tim Tankersley at 308-282-0717 or email@example.com for more details. Applications are available at any of our locations or can be printed from the link below!