Careers with Farmer's Coop
Thank you for your interest in adding your unique skill set to the roster here at Farmer's Coop!
Our mission is to be the premier regional supplier and marketer of ag related services and products. Farmer's Coop Elevator has many dollars invested in concrete, steel and equipment to service our customers but our most important assets are our employees. Your individual contribution is vital for the success of Farmer's Coop. We offer competitive pay, a great benefits package, opportunities for education and advancement, as well as a stable and financially strong organization that appreciates your hard work, dedication and effort.
Click the links below for our full-time benefits package or to access our employment application! Applications can also be picked up at any of our locations in Gordon, Hay Springs, or Hemingford!
GRAIN ACCOUNTANT, HEMINGFORD LOCATION
Farmers Coop Elevator has an opening for a Grain Accountant at the Hemingford, NE location. This is a full-time position with insurance and retirement benefits. The position's responsibilities include:
- Grain accounting duties including maintaining hedge records and grain positions
- Issuing and processing settlements and contracts
- Originate grain by directing producer contact to procure grain
- Customer service and building relationships with producers and local end users
- four year college degree; or one to two years related experience and/or training
- grain marketing knowledge or willingness and aptitude to gain such knowledge
- High level of professionalism, customer service, discretion and attention to detail.
- Friendly and positive attitude!
For more information, contact Scott Sterkel at email@example.com or by calling 308-487-3325. You can access an employment application below!